What does EPMPoint do with your personal information?
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
When do we collect personal information?
During your visit as you browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we automatically collect and store the following anonymous information about your visit:
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit on our site
- If you navigate to our site by clicking a link, the location of that link
- The technical capabilities of the compute you use to access our site
- The internet service provider you use to connect to our site
- The IP address from which you access our site
We use this information, in the aggregate, to make our website more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used, and to detect operational problem.
When you contact us to request information, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your inquiry. We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you to choose to provide it to us. If you voluntarily provide us with information, either by email or completing a form and submitting it through the website, we use that information only to respond to you inquiry.
Where does your information go? | How is your information used?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to / collect information that is described above. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use this information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Our staff use your information to respond to your inquiries or to make improvements to our business and/or our site.
Your Access to and Control over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contact us via the email address or phone number on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change or correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (i.e. customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Last updated: July 2015